We are going to pick you up from your hotel in Lima (Located in Miraflores or San Isidro), to transfer you to Cruz Del Sur or Oltursa bus station; you are going to take the bus, Touristic Service to Nazca. It takes approximately 7 hours.
When you get to Nazca, there will be a person waiting for you at the bus terminal to transfer to the Airport to fly the Nazca Lines.
Tour in Nazca: the flight over the Nazca Lines takes 30 minutes in that time you are going to see 13 figures (The Astronaut, the Monkey, The Condor, The hummingbird, etc.) Before the Nazca flight you are going to watch an information video about the different theories about the Lines.
Price Per Person $ 270 USD or S/. 850 PEN
*Optional Service: Transfer Lima Airport – Hotel $ 25.00 USD
The aircrafts is CESSNA 206 for 2 pilots (pilot and co-pilot) and 4 passengers each passenger has a window seat; we fly to the right and left side around the figure. It means you are not going to have problem to see the figures.
After the flight over the Nazca Lines, we are going to transfer you to the bus terminal to take the bus to Lima Touristic Bus.
At the bus Station in Lima, there will be a person waiting for you to transfer to the Hotel (Located in Miraflores or San Isidro) in Lima.
- 03:00 a.m Transfer from the chosen Hotel in Lima to The bus station.
- 03:45 a.m Bus Lima / Nazca (Touristic Bus)
- 11:30 a.m Arrival in Nazca and Transfer to the Airport
- 12:30 p.m Flight over the Nazca Lines (the flight time depends on the weather condition)
- 16:00 p.m Transfer to the bus terminal
- 16:30 p.m Bus Nazca / Lima
- 23:30 p.m Arrival in Lima and Transfer to the Hotel